Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF ~! I Am Making Some $$$$$$$$$$$$~!!

Yes! Thank goodness it is Friday! It's been one hell of a week, what began as a good week here turned into a horrible week when my girls got into some issues on the way home from school on Tuesday. Since then I have been dealing with the problem and have spent most of my time with BF getting them back and forward to school and friends houses so they don't have to walk. I still can't talk or blog about what happened because it is too upsetting, all I will say is that there are bullies in this town and everywhere that do what they do because they know that nothing will happen to them. Here in our county it even seems you can plan a group attack on someone and record it and all you get is a ticket that will in the end result in 15 hours of community service. 

Moving on..... I have been so busy working my ad sites and we've managed to pick some sales up. I am spending a lot more time on the sites all in hopes of stashing as much extra money as possible into my paypal for my shopping next month. Right now I might have about $60 not sure... but I will definitely update you all at the end of the month.

I am also at cash out on Crowdtap which is a what? I have no idea what it is but you log in and answer questions and take part in some surveys, cash out is $10 and I am at about $10.50. I will let it go until the very end of November and then cash out and add it to the little shopping nest egg I have going.

Sponsored Tweets is also doing pretty okay. Not turning into a millionaire yet as I only have about 3,500 followers but I am at about $17.00 with $3 more pending and that is going to make a nice little addition to my nest egg. This is money that I will probably spend online on some of the amazing sales that have been popping up so though it doesn't seem like a lot I know it's going to go a long way. I mean the other day I scored $4.95 Reebok's for my grandson! For sure being a part of this bloggy world has taught me how to be a better shopper and never pay full price. I love it!

So this is where I am and what I am doing. I am waiting for a few giveaways to end today to see if I won anything because the plan is also to win a few gifts and spend even less, if I win anything I will let you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Comments