Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Are you making money online?

Are you making money online?

Iv'e been plugging away and trying to make an income online for 4 years now. In the beginning I was lucky to earn $40 per month. It's been a long-hard struggle to really find something that works, something that at the end of the day, leaves money in the bank and helps pay the bills.

Today I am earning more a month than I ever have before. But it's still not as much as I made when I had my 8-5 job and it's not enough to call it a real job. My goal is to eventually make enough money so that I never have to go back to a full time job. I want to work for myself, I want to make my own hours and have the flexibility that I need. I want to be like one of the people that I have seen on my favorite show House Hunters Intl, one day I want to pick up and move to a far away place where all I will need is an internet connection to earn my living. Working online is the ticket, the ticket to that life I want to live. I see the goal in my mind...now I just have to put even more work into it so that it will pay off and get to the point where my goal will become a reality.


3 comments:

  1. Following from the blog hop!
    http://aworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/make-it-monday-linky-party-5_27.html

    I'd like to do better making money online to. Mabye someday........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not making much yet. Hope to be able to work and stay home, too, though. Have a great week! And good luck with your online ventures.
    Michelle
    Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Monday Mingle hop and following by GFC. Have a great day.

    Lisa @
    http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I Heart Comments