- I love it when people ask you, "So how many daughters do you have?" and you say.... "un monton", which means, a whole lot of them.
- I love it when the girls need to be picked up at midnight and you're the one that gets up and drives to go get them with out even waking me up.
- I love the fact that you don't hate me for never cooking you a meal in the whole time we have been together.
- I love that though my mom is so mean and nasty to you, you still take her to all of her appointments and errands without running over her in the process.
- I love that we automatically hold hands and walk together when we are out and that it's still comfortable.
- I love that you have accepted my (4) girls and have never raised your voice at them.
- I love that when I feel the most lonesome and afraid I remember that I have you and I feel better.
My blog is participating in it's first blog hops. I know it's very new for now but still I welcome you and look forward to being able to share pieces of my life with you and to getting to know you all as well. Thanks for stopping by :)