Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

A Birthday Post

So today is my birthday and one of the most important people in my life is not here, my boyfriend. Really, now that I think about it, this has not been my year. For Valentines he was also not here and now for my birthday either, we have been together almost six years now and he had always been with me on those special days so it's a bit of a bummer. Not that we would be doing much of anything even if he was here, because I am not a big birthday celebrator. I don't like a big deal made out of it and if at all possible I never even mention it to others, my kids and family know and for me that is enough, but I do enjoy having them around me at least...you know?

So anyways, I logged in first thing this morning expecting an email from him and there was nothing. Nada...and it wasn't until after 11:00 that he did actually write. Four little sentences is what he wrote and it kind of made me mad. He could have at least written a bit more, and told me I love you. Men are kind of lame really, he always tells me that he doesn't always say it because I already know he does. But how am I supposed to know if he never says it?? Really it makes no sense to me, all I know is that he is going to owe me a nice gift when he gets back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Heart Comments