Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Too Much ...

Pinned Image

Do you ever feel completely overwhelmed?

I have been so busy, this time of the year is always such a hectic time. And to think that it's just the beginning. As soon as Halloween passes we are going to get into the BUSIEST time of the year. 

At least the costume shopping is done..! I also found some cute plastic pumpkins at Smart N Final for the 3 kids to collect candy in.

These are the costumes the kids will wear:

Ninja Zombie- strange combination 
Minnie Mouse- picked this up on a great Kohl's sale yesterday.
Ballerina- We had to buy new ballet attire for my 4 year old and at the same time she decided that she wanted to be a ballerina for Halloween too. What we got her is much cuter than the ballerina costumes we have seen so this ended up being a great money saver.

Now all we need is the candy and we are set. 

2 comments:

  1. We just picked up my daughter's costume... She wanted to be the Empire State Building, with a stuffed monkey and Barbie doll on it (the scene from King Kong) LOL. We ran out of time (couldn't find the boxes we needed) and she's going to be Mad Hatter! Such a cute costume! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back! Through the Eyes of a Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and I dread it very much! Although, I have just about got my Christmas shopping done except for my husband everyone else is done! I am late but better late than not at all! Stopping by from the blog hop and followed you thru GFC. I would love a follow back when you get the chance. Thanks so much for your help and have a great day!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete

I Heart Comments